1. Believe that life is worth living,and your belief will help create that fact.
2. A healthy attitude is contagiousbut don't wait to catch it from others.
Be a carrier.
3. Tell me, and I´ll forget.
Show me, and I may not remember.Involve me,and I´ll understand.
4. Dreams are simply the emotions of the
that have been painted into words...
5. You can have everything in life you
want, if you will just help enough other peopleget what they want.
6. If you do things well, do them better.Be daring, be first, be different, be just.
7. If the world is cold,
make it your business to build fires
8. Those who hear not the music,think the dancer is mad.
9. Blessed is the man who has friends, but woe to him who needs them.
10. Great opportunities to help others
but small ones surround us every day.
11. If you can laugh at it, you can live
12. Don't call the world dirty because you have forgotten to clean your classes.
13. Be kind to unkind people - they need it
14. One person can make a difference and every person should try.
-John F. Kennedy
15. Worrying doesn't empty tomorrow of its
it empties today of its strength.
16. Anyone can carry his burden, however
until nightfall. Anyone can do his work, however hard, for one day.
17. Anyone can live sweetly, patiently, lovingly, purely, till the sun goes down and that is all that life really means.
-Robert Louis Stevenson
18. Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?
19. The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this:
Decide what you want.
20. Never think that you´re not good enough
A man should never think that. People will take you very much at your own reckoning.
21. Dance as if no one´s watching, sing as if no one´s listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.
22. Too many people are thinking of security
instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death.
-James F. Byrnes
23. Everyone has a gift for something, even if it is the gift of being a good friend
24. Don't fear failure so much
that you refuse to try new things.
The saddest summary of a life contains three descriptions:
could have, might have, and should have.
-Louis E. Boone
25. Hold yourself responsible for a higher
standard than anybody else expects of you.
26. Facing it, always facing it. That's the way to get through.
27. Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are you own fears.
28. The difference between a
and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
29. The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it.
What it makes of you will always be the far greater value than what you get.
30. Excellence is doing ordinary things
-John W. Gardner