1. Before you speak, listen.
Before you write, think.
Before you spend, earn.
Before you invest, investigate.
Before you criticize, wait.
Before you pray, forgive.
Before you quit, try.
Before you retire, save.
Before you die, give.
-William Arthur Ward
2. If my mind can conceive it,
and my heart can believe it,
I know I can achieve it.
3. Obstacles are things a person sees
when he takes his eyes off his goal.
Really great people make you feel that you,
too, can become great.
5. Every day may not be good,
but there's something good in every day.
6. You aren't wealthy
until you have something
money can't buy.
7. You will either step forward into growth
or you will step back into safety.
8. Nothing lasts forever
- not even your troubles.
9. Why not learn to enjoy the little things
there are so many of them.
10. I have learned to use
the word impossible
with the greatest caution.
-Wernher von Braun
11. Teaching kids to count is fine,
but teaching them what counts is best.
12. Think you can, think you can't;
either way, you'll be right.
13. Remember that happiness is
a way of travel - not a destination.
-Roy M. Goodman
14. Only one feat is possible:
not to have run away.
We only do well
the things we like doing.
16. Though a tree grow ever so high,
the falling leaves return to the root.
17. Experience is the name
so many people give to their mistakes.
18. Turn your face to the sun
and the shadows fall behind you.
19. The reverse side also has a reverse
20. Service to others is the rent you pay
for your room here on earth.
21. If you don't place your foot on the
you'll never cross the chasm.
22. It makes all the difference whether you
an insect in the bedroom or in the garden.
23. What we see depends mainly on what we
24. The only thing that sat it's way to
success is a hen.
25. Whatever good things we build end up
26. A pessimist sees only the dark side of
and mopes; a philosopher sees both sides,
and shrugs; an optimist doesn't see the clouds
at all - he's walking on them.
27. One´s own thought is one´s world.
What a person thinks is what he becomes.
28. What great thing would you attempt
if you knew you could not fail?
-Robert H. Schuller
old would you be if you did not know how old you are?
30. Am I like the optimist who,
while falling ten stories from a building,
says at each story, "I'm all right so far"?
31. If you expect nothing,
you're apt to be surprised.
You'll get it.